Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 weeks already!

HOMG.





Its already been 2 weeks? O.O




You can't blamee me!. I've been very busy lately. ( Read: Lazy )



I was planning to blog like last weeek but yeah busy schedule. ( Read: Procastinating )



Look how nice i am to blog during my busy schedule just to update all my (non) existing readers. ( Read: Im has nothing to do )










I wonder how many people are there still reading my blog. xD







Anyways, the thing i would like to blog about is VALENTINES. :D!!!



Yes, i know its a weeek ago but i was very busy remember? :P



Anyhow, valentine's for me is somehow a very special day. :D! I planned and PLANNED for about a month in advance for that awesome day.


Sadly, the day before i was as sick as a cow. Had to wake up earlllyyyyy in the morning to prepare the goodies. :D!


To look at the goodies, click here.




AND!! i got gift's as well! :D!!




I won't upload the picture's causee photobucket is being very evil not doing what i want it to do and i can't find any other photo hosting site's which is good.



Untill then!!! They are going to be a mystery to everyone except us two. :D!




And everyone who is reading this post! i would like you to say how did you spent your 14th of February.




The winner gets to participate on my BLOG! :D! How awesome is that?




And it's not just ONE day. It's for ONE FULL WEEK! and the winner get's to choose the theme he/she would like me to write! :D



So what in the world are you waiting for? COMMENTS! NOWWW. :D

No comments: