Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Take my breath awayy.

Gosh, how long have i not updated? O.O


I was actually really busy these few days. With school starting, people rushing to buy books and my hectic life. I did'nt really find time to blog. ( Read: Lazy ).


So yeahh, just to update all of you who still follow my blog. :P


Holiday Trip.

Ahh, the holidays. Reached the airport around 11 and took and hour cab ride to my Grandma's house. They greeted us with authentic malaysia food which was awesome. That explains my weight gain.

Did'nt really go around much this time round. Went to the few places we usually went to. Did'nt really do much shopping cause i was saving the money for a gift. :)

My grandma's place was really hot. No aircon or anything. Kinda boring but there was internet. That's the only thing that kept me well entertained and connected with people in Brunei i miss so muchh.

There was this mountain hiking thing with my cousin but the pictures are not here yet so that's another post.

We had a trip to Singapore to visit my sister and go through xmas there. Went around singapore to sightsee and eat great food. Kinda boring actually. Missed someone bad that day.

Went back to Malaysia to spend another one or two days then we went back. Trip was alright and fun i guess.



Back in Brunei.

Wow, Brunei already. Stuff happened during the last few days of our holiday. Went out with her to catch up on each other. Went over to kiat's place to kill zombies. Just good old times. :)



5th Of January.

Ahh, 1st day of school. Nothing much really happened that day. Got to see her though. I missed her soo much. :3 and all my friends which i always gone crazy with. :D


The next day was almost the samee. Thing's were as usual. Very boring.

Then here comes today!. Which i am here blogging about my boring life. HAHAHA. i wonder how many readers do i have left. ( Read: None ).



Ah well, there is always zombies for me to kill. :D

* Goes back killing zombies *

No comments: